According to Ryan Holiday, “It costs what it costs.” The same is true for your dreams. Your dreams are expensive. Yes, they are. You can only make your dreams come true if you are willing to pay the price. It costs something.
Before you can bring your dreams to light, you must determine the price you are willing to pay and how you are going to pay it. You can pay it. Don’t let anyone tell you it can’t be done. It can be done if you believe.
Success comes with a big price. You can’t succeed without paying a price for it. It costs something.
8 ways to pay for your dreams.
- Honesty. Success starts with honesty.
- Hard work. Nothing succeeds without hard work.
- Commitment. The number one key to success is commitment.
- Leadership. If you can’t lead yourself, you can’t lead others.
- Know yourself. If you don’t know yourself, you are in trouble
- Responsibility. Don’t blame. Hold yourself accountable for everything.
- Manage your time well. Your time is your life. Manage it well.
- Action. Action is active. Talk is passive. Nothing will happen without action. If you want something to happen, take action.
Your dreams are expensive. Once you have made the decision to pay the price, pay it today, not tomorrow. If you can do that, nobody can stop you from achieving your dreams. Let the marathon starts now.