Happiness is a choice. Make the choice to be happy. You can do it if you want to.
Don’t search for happiness. If you search for it, you will never find it. If you really want to be happy, do these seven things:
- Have a sense of humor. Don’t take yourself too seriously. Be happy. Make people laugh.
- Smile. When you leave your home in the morning, find ways to connect with people. Find a way to laugh. Don’t laugh at people. Laugh with people.
- Put smile on people’s face. People want to be happy. They want to smile. When they smile, please don’t frown your face. Smile back. They need your smile. I need your smile. The world need your smile. If we can just smile together, the world will be a better place for us all to enjoy!
- Be a light. Where there is light, there is no darkness. Be a blessing to people. When you bless people, you are blessing yourself, too. Help people succeed. Help your boss succeed. You will succeed.
- Give something special to people. Bless people with your love. Love people unconditionally. Give people praise. When you praise people, it means you love them, you respect them, you care about them. Please do it for yourself, for the world, and for me. Thank you.
- Forget yourself. I don’t know what you do. But whatever it is, have fun. Forget yourself in what you do. Don’t think too much about it. Don’t worry about mistakes. Don’t worry about perfection, because it does not exist. Forget yourself in what you do, and you will enjoy it. I know psychologists call it “Flow” I call it “Forget yourself in it”
- Don’t complain. I know it is hard to do sometimes. But if you can stay away from complaining, people will love you to death. People want to be around happy people, not complainers. If you complain, you are wasting your energy. No matter what, remain strong and be positive. Be happy.
Make the choice to be happy, and you will be happy.