1. How would your friends describe you?
2. Tell me about yourself.
3. Tell me how long have you been searching for a job.
4. What goals have you set for yourself?
5. What are long-term goals? Why are they important?
6. What are short-term goals? Why are they important?
7. How would you describe your last job to me?
8. With specific examples, what did you enjoy least about your last position?
9. What are your strengths? Why are they your strengths?
10. What are your weaknesses? Why are they your weaknesses?
11. How do you know about this company?
12. What type of position are you looking for?
13. Tell me what you know about our company.
14. Tell me about your character.
15. How would your boss describe you?
16. What is your management philosophy? (when applying for a management position)
17. What does an effective management mean to you?
18. What does success mean to you?
19. What does failure mean to you?
20. While you were studying for your undergraduate degree, what extracurricular activities were you part of?
21. Tell me about your last job/position.
22. Describe the best boss you have ever had.
23. What is time management? Do you manage your time well?
24. What is change management? Tell me how you manage change.
25. Lots of people find it difficult to work under pressure. How do you handle pressure?
26. Tell me how you manage conflict.
27. What does conflict management mean to you?
28. Tell me about the last time you made a mistake. How did you handle it?
29. How would you describe your leadership style?
30. How would you describe leadership?