6 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Accepting Any Job Offer
For job seekers, before you accept any job offer, no matter how attractive it might be, DON’T forget to HONESTLY ask yourself the following questions:
- If I take this job, will I be able to do or pursue my interest in this company?
- Can I maintain a work/life balance?
- Will I feel respected and appreciated by the company?
- Do they represent my values?
- Am I going to be happy with my coworkers?
- Is it a place I can grow professionally?
If you can HONESTLY answer these questions before accepting any job offer, you are heading towards the right direction.
Don’t deceive yourself into accepting a job that you won’t be doing in the next 6 months.
If you do, it will be a waste of your time and the company’s time and resources (money).
Think carefully before you take ANY job. Making the right choice will help you grow in your career faster than you think.